Last Revised: December 12, 2017
Information We Collect
The primary purpose of the Kulinda service is to is to assist you in identifying potentially unwanted telephone calls. To do this, we may collect information from your device, such as your contacts, phone number, and call and SMS logs.
We will match the information in your logs and contacts with numbers from incoming calls, as well as information in our database. We also may store this information for subsequent data validation for both you and other users of our products. We may retain some of your information even after you uninstall Kulinda or close your account.
We may also automatically collect the following information from you as you Kulinda through technologies designed specifically for mobile apps: e.g., your IP address; owner information; account level details; mobile device ID (or other identifier as permitted by the manufacturer); mobile carrier; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; your activities within Kulinda; and the length of time that you may be logged into an App. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Apps to you and other users
- To communicate with you about your use of our Apps, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer services purposes
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using Kulinda
- To send you push notifications.
- For marketing and promotional purposes.
- To better understand how users access and use Kulinda
Children Under 13
Kulinda is not designed for children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not download or use Kulinda. You may not use any feature that requires registration, and you may not provide us with any of your personal details. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Marketing, Advertising, and Sales
- Market services to you. Acello collects and processes, or has third-party service providers who collect and process on Acello’s behalf, information about demographics and usage of the services that help guide and carry out Acello marketing activities. Information usage in this category is general and in no way can be used to identify specific users, telephone numbers, or email addresses.
- Provide usage related data. For non-marketing purposes, Acello may provide third-parties with data related to your usage of the service in order to improve the quality of our services and those of such third parties. For example, Acello may provide data to third-party service providers in order to provide more accurate caller ID information on incoming calls.
- Provide ads to you, using third-party advertising companies. Third-party advertising companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to Acello’s and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice or to know your choices about limiting the information used by these companies, visit http://networkadvertising.org.
- Combine your actions on the Acello web site with Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect non-personally identifiable, general information about the age, gender, and interests of people using the service. You can use the Google Ads settings at http://www.google.com/settings/adsto opt-out from participating in this data collection.
- Use feedback explicitly provided to Acello, through email, voicemail, or feedback forms to improve the Acello service and/or to display comments on the Website or other communications.
Location Information and Sensor Data Collection
Acello may collect anonymized sensor and location data on its own or through various third-party SDKs. Such collected and anonymized information (including information from GPS receivers, accelerometers, gyroscopes, and other sensors) can allow us or third parties to determine your device location, acceleration, and orientation.
- Use this data to help us design, provide, or improve existing or future Acello services and features.
- Send this data to third parties (i) to generate analytic reports on how users use our apps and services, or (ii) for other non-direct marketing purposes.
- Provide this data to third parties to help such third parties create and analyze certain audiences for programmatic in-app advertisement targeting.
Notification of Changes